"CATERING" AT YOUR AUSTIN HOME (PRICE TBD)
DEPENDING ON CERTAIN VARIABLES, WE WILL EXECUTE A UNIQUE AND TAILORED TASTING MENU FOR UP TO 60 GUESTS
PRIVATE COOKING LESSONS IN YOUR AUSTIN HOME ($75/HOUR PLUS GROCERIES)
WE DISCUSS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN, I.E. TECHNIQUES, CUISINES, ETC. AND WE DO IT AT YOUR PLACE
IMPRESS YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER WITH A ONE-TIME ROMANTIC DINNER WITHIN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
SATURDAY SFC FARMER'S MARKET DINNERS
WE PURCHASE INGREDIENTS FROM AUSTIN'S DOWNTOWN AND BARTON CREEK'S FARMER'S MARKETS AND FEATURE THE WORK OF OUR LOCAL FARMERS AT YOUR HOME.
HOW OUR STANDARD WEEKLY SERVICE WORKS
1. We consult with you to figure out a fitting meal plan for you and your family.
2. We devise the menu(s) made from the best ingredients we can find in Austin.
3. We come to your home with our own equipment, cook, package, clean, and leave heating instructions.
4. You enjoy your nutritious, delicious, and stress-free meal with your family and friends.
1. FREE UP YOUR Valuable FAMILY TIME
2. REDUCE STRESS ASSOCIATED WITH MEAL PREPARATION
3. RESTAURANT-CALIBER FOOD PREPARED IN YOUR HOME
4. HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS meals THAT SUPPORT THE LOCAL ECONOMY
5. EXPERIENCE OUR CAPABILITIES THROUGH CONTINUED USE
We Cook For:
FAMILIES OF 4 OR MORE
COUPLES ON THE GO
BUSY & TRAVELING PROFESSIONALS
ATHLETES IN TRAINING
INVOICE & Pricing Explained
Fees for Time and Materials
Professional Service Fee (Determined By: Frequency of Meals, Dietary Preferences, Grocery Budget, Additional Services Needed)
Security Deposit (Paid Upon Signing With Gather & Forge and Retained Until Rendered Invalid): 50% of Professional Service Fee
Optional Cooking Class on Proper Reheating Instructions: $50/Hour
Optional Disposable Container Purchase: Ranges from $20-$50
Optional Reusable Container Purchase (one time): Ranges from $50-$150
1. Following your consultation, we will ask for a security deposit that we will retain until termination of service.
2. On the day of your first service, we will ask for a check for the full professional service fee agreed upon at the time of consultation.
Extended Leave Policy
If you will be out of town for longer than 10 days after having signed up for our services, we will ask for a cook date retaining fee of $100/10 days if you wish to hold on to your weekday slot. If you do not agree to this, we cannot guarantee the availability of your slot upon return, but will do our best to meet your scheduling needs.
Cancellations must be received via email, voicemail or text no less than 72 HOURS prior to the scheduled cooking session in order to maintain a valid security deposit. If we are not notified before the 72 hour window, we will require a new deposit to continue our services. Since regular clients are scheduled on a weekly basis, revised dates before the end of the month cannot be guaranteed.